Placeholder Picture

Oscar Machado's Fineart Printing

Archival reproductions are produced in a LIMITED EDITION of 35 copies each, regardless of their size. They come numbered and with a certificate of authenticity.

Please contact me directly to inform you about the numbering of the reproduction (s) you want as well as their price.

See below the sizes, proportions, characteristics and options of its reproduction.

Contact me!

SIZES

This image is STANDARD FORMAT and are available to print in three wide sizes: 10, 14 and 17 inches and for pano: 12.5, 17 and 20 inches. For higher size please contact us.

Placeholder Picture

This image is PANORAMIC FORMAT and are available to print in three wide sizes: 12.5, 17 and 20 inches. For higher size please contact us.

Placeholder Picture

FEATURES

Oscar Machado’s photos are 90% originally taken in film and scanned with famous ultra high-resolution scanners Topaz and or Nikon Super Coolscan, the remaining 10% was digitaly taked.

Its printing is specialty prepared for exhibitions:

Digitally printed in Ultra High Resolution. Using pigmented inks with archival rating up to 100 years plus, this combination represents the highest quality and the most advanced approaches to black and white and color digital printing available.

Media used: Somerset Velvet 255gm, Ultra Smooth Fine Art 250gm and or Premium Luster. Also available on canvas with UV coating -giving the appearance of a painting- for additional 20%.

The archival print is produced by The Graphics Place, Orlando, Florida, in a LIMITED EDITION of 35 copies each, numbered and comes with authenticity letter.

Placeholder Picture
Placeholder Picture

FRAMES

Your print could be unframed or hand framed with an elegant 3/8" aluminum anodized, high quality extrusions simple molding (see pictures).

Include matted with high quality mats.

With low glare glass 1/6", Non glare glass is optional. Finishing with acid free materials.

Placeholder Picture

BACK TO GALLERIES